Sinus is something that may look like easy to deal with; your guess is right! But not all the time. Sometime sinus may be very adamant and won't accept defeat so easily. In that case you will need sinus remedy. Otherwise you will experience some impacts of it on you like you lose the ability of smelling a condition called anosmia. Then there are headaches, nasal congestion, watery eyes, too much sneezing, pain in throat, facial regions and other problems. It may also become chronic.
Chronic sinus infection can be divided into two types, first with polyps referred as chronic Hyper plastic Sinusitis and the second is without polyps. And these two types further can be sub divided into many sub heads. From the above statement you must have assumed that how complicated this sinus infection can be if not treated at time. Hence its recommended that you take immediate sinus remedy to prevent any sort of aggravation.
Here I have tried to present some simple sinus remedies in tabular for to help you understand the importance of sinus remedy.
- Sinus is caused by bacteria and these bacteria can use any source of protein in your body to infect and aggravate the condition more. So, avoid using all dairy products such as cheese, milk and butter as these dairy products are protein rich that give rise to bacteria. Take antibiotics to check bacterial infection.
- It is an easy to work with sinus remedy! For the sinus infected people there doctors recommend special diet also. You need to include some pungent food in your diet by adding garlic and onion. And stick with this diet till you get rid of the sinus infection.
- You recover at great pace if you use fenugreek leaves in your diet. Let me tell you how to use this fenugreek. You can take the leaves or its juice or take a cup of water and add few fenugreek seeds into it and boil the mixture. Gulp this mixture at one shot when cold.
- Another common sinus remedy which works like wonder is nothing but simple inhaling treatment. For this remedy you need eucalyptus oil and water. Its better if you use or put the drops of eucalyptus oil when the water is steaming hot.
- Bathing in warm water is a sinus remedy. This is hard to believe but you can ask your doctor about it. Take bath in warm water by adding eucalyptus oil into it then chances of degenerating the problem go down to nil.
- There is one more effective sinus remedy which is not so common among people but it is very effective. Eat ocimum sanctum and honey together everyday morning for one month. This will help you to tackle your sinus.
Labels: natural_cure, natural-cure-sinus-infection, natural-cures-for-sinus, natural-cures-for-sinus-infection, natural-cures-for-sinus-infections, natural-cures-sinus, natural-relief-for-sinus-infections